Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 642
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patients don’t want to know about your dental procedure; they want to know how YOU and that procedure can help them. When we return, I will tell you about 1 BIG MISTAKE you are making trying to grow your practice. Stay tuned.
– Colin here, and welcome to the Saturday Patient Attraction Podcast.
– If you watch this podcast regularly, chances are you have heard me talk about finding your unique selling proposition.
– This is what sets you apart from your competitors.
– But patient attraction goes much deeper than finding something unique about your practice.
– You need to understand how your patients think and what your competitors are failing to take advantage of.
– Every dental office claims to have the friendliest staff.
– Every dental office says it treats patients like members of their own family.
– None of that is unique, and it especially does not touch on what is important to patients.
– Patients want to know how YOU can solve their problems and make them feel great.
– Most of you are practicing in highly competitive markets, and touting nice employees and friendliness does even come close to squashing the competition.
– Successful dentists understand that narrowing their focus and their marketing strategy leads to more and better patients.
– Without establishing a focused audience, it’s like you are driving around without a destination and hoping that you end up in the right place.
– Focused marketing helps you find the RIGHT PATIENTS that you want to treat.
– You’ve heard the old saying that when you try to please everyone, you please no one, right?
– That applies to your dental marketing.
– When you paint with broad brush strokes, you end up with results that don’t appeal to any patients.
– Most dentists don’t want to believe that this focused marketing approach can bring them more and better patients.
– They want to continue trying to please everywhere.
– But the results speak for themselves.
– When you focus on 1 issue or 1 advantage for your patients, you’ll attract dedicated patients that will see your value over the dental practice down the street.
– Take it from my father, Dr. Ronald Receveur, a dentist here in New Albany, Indiana.
– Since switching to this model, he has seen profits like never before.
– If you want to see how Dr. Ron has increased collections from $900K to more than $2 million in just five years without “selling,” you should go to www.doublecollectionswithoutselling.com.
– Tomorrow I’m going to tell you how you can implement a successful marketing strategy that appeals to the patients you want.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.