Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 871
As a dental entrepreneur, you’re the leader of your practice. You’re the ultimate decision-maker and the person who will set the tone for your staff in dealing with patients. The right dental practice staff can also be leaders. When we come back, I’ll tell you why letting your staff take point can increase your profitability and staff retention.
– Welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– I’m a small business owner by choice because I don’t want to work for anyone else.
– And I usually think I can do better as the boss.
– As the boss, I’ve found some of the best minds in the dental practice marketing industry to work for me.
– And what I’ve found is that the people I employ come up with awesome ideas.
– I know this because I’ve established a culture where new ideas are sincerely welcomed.
– Nobody who works here ever worries about proposing something new.
– And SmartBox achieved more than 1600 percent growth in just 3 years.
– Not only do our people propose new ideas, but they sometimes take the lead in investigating or implementing those ideas.
– Do you have hidden talents or expertise in your dental practice?
– Good ideas can come from what seem the least likely people.
– And people can unexpectedly emerge as true leaders.
– Whether that happens depends on you.
– Can you, as the leader of your practice, allow others to lead in areas where they have good ideas or expertise?
– Some business owners find it hard to let go of the reins even for a little while.
– But you could well be sitting on an untapped gold mine that can get you more new patients.
– If you’re not getting the new dental patients you want, check out my book “Attract More Patients in the Next 6 Months Than in the Past 6 Years.” The book is the culmination of all my marketing expertise, and it can be yours for only the $4.97 cost of shipping at www.MoreAndBetterPatients.com while supplies last.
– Tune in to the next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.