Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 896
The last quarter of the year brings a number of holidays, and those holidays offer great marketing opportunities for dentists. When we come back, I’ll tell you how to get ahead of the “holiday curve” with your marketing. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for tuning in to the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve are great marketing opportunities for dentists.
– All of those observances mean parties for many adults, and the national holidays also mean family get-togethers and travel.
– If you’re not offering holiday-related services in your marketing, you should be.
– Everyone wants their best smile for parties, and that presents you with a cosmetic dentistry marketing focus.
– Teeth whitening, veneers, dental bonding, and even Invisalign can be hot topics.
– Even offering checkups for kids after they consume barrels of Halloween candy can be a draw.
– Not to mention emergency services for when someone loses a filling in the mince pie.
– You can even mention getting that filling redone before they go out of town for 5 days.
– This might seem like it’s going against the rules of patient attraction, but the difference is in how you present these holiday-themed offers.
– Instead of focusing on price like your competitors do, make your focus on convenient and time-saving appointments, on patients having confidence in their smiles, or on having a pain-free and uninterrupted holiday with the family in Cleveland.
– By emphasizing the benefits to them and making clear your desire to help them relax and enjoy their holidays, you stand out from the price-peddlers.
– These types of themed promotions, done right, are a part of attracting more and better patients over time.
– You’re differentiating yourself from your competition and giving your dental prospects reasons to choose you to solve their problems.
– Get ahead of the holiday curve, and your competitors, by keeping your focus on the benefits to your patients and prospects.
– For more information on attracting the patients YOU want, visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com.
– Until the next podcast, keep moving forward.