Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 217
Hey everybody, Colin here on Thursday, September 18. For the next two days we’re going to look at the new Google My Business, which simplifies how you present your practice across the various Google platforms. Stay tuned.
– So most of your probably had a Google Places or Google+ account.
– That’s where you could post your location, some keywords about your business, a description and, if you were doing it right, some images.
– Others could also post reviews about your practice.
– But some people found Google Places for Business and Google+ Local difficult to manage.
– One was more about listing and being found.
– The other was more about competing with Facebook and being social.
– Now Google has simplified things significantly.
– The new platform is called Google My Business.
– Google says Google My Business allows you update business information across its multiple channels.
– That means Search, Maps and Google+ – all of which can help you attract more and better patients.
– And if you were using Google Places for Business or Google+ Pages Dashboard, your account has been upgraded to Google My Business.
– That means now you can:
1. Update information about your business across Search, Maps and Google+ from one location.
2. Use apps on Android and Apple mobile devices.
3. See and respond to reviews of your business and track ratings over time from one location.
4. See the numbers of views and clicks you get and where customers are when they request directions.
5. Manage multiple office locations from one place.
– So now that you have an understanding of Google My Business, come back tomorrow and we will discuss how changes to the Google localsearch algorithm can help you attract the patients YOU want.
– For much more information on local search, get my book, “Attract More Patients in the Next Six Months Than in the Last Six Years.” The book is the culmination of all my marketing expertise, and it can be yours for only the $4.97 cost of shipping at www.MoreAndBetterPatients.com.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.