Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 732
Infusionsoft is a customer relationship management company that specializes in helping small businesses. Together with LeadPages, they recently surveyed more than 1,000 small-business owners to determine marketing trends for 2016. I’ll be right back with the 4 greatest challenges small businesses face this year with their online marketing.
– Online marketing is a must for dental practices.
– Online search has replaced the Yellow Pages as the go-to information source for services and products.
– Prospective dental patients overwhelmingly look online first.
– So, you have to be there and you have to be found.
– But online marketing is difficult for a lot of small businesses.
– Here are the 4 greatest digital marketing challenges that small businesses face this year.
– Number 1: 18 percent of small-business owners report having trouble generating web traffic.
– Online has the same kinds of shoppers as brick-and-mortar stores: lookers and buyers.
– You have to get enough of both kinds in your online “store.”
– And part of the reason that’s a problem is challenge number 2:
– 18 percent of owners reported they have trouble finding the resources and time to do online marketing.
– In fact, it can be so difficult that almost 1e in 5 surveyed said they don’t plan to do digital marketing at all this year.
– Challenge number 3: 17 percent have trouble turning the web traffic they do get into leads.
– I’m sure that’s a frustration you understand.
– Your numbers are good, but the phone isn’t ringing.
– Challenge 4: 20 percent have trouble converting leads into buying customers.
– That usually says that the business’s marketing isn’t working to prequalify potential customers.
– Your phone rings but new patients aren’t signing up for appointments.
– If your online marketing isn’t performing, consider partnering with a firm that specializes in dental marketing.
– SmartBox Web Marketing works exclusively with select dental practices.
– We’ve helped hundreds of dentists get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– We can do the same for you.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.