Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 531: The 1 Change That Will Boost Your Dental Content Marketing
In the current marketing age, providing dental prospects quality content is a must. It not only attracts them to your website, it establishes your expertise and credibility with both prospects and patients. But today, I want to tell you how many dentists are likely using content marketing incorrectly trying to attract new patients. Stay tuned.
– Hi, Colin here.
– Today, I’m going to talk about one of my favorite topics, dental content marketing.
– Content marketing is very hot in web marketing right now, and it should be.
– white papers
– and other means of distributing information is good marketing.
– You address your patients’ and prospects’ problems and establish that you have the expertise to solve them.
– This also provides lots of keywords for Google to use to see that you are providing quality content and boost your rankings in search results.
– But there are two parts to make content marketing work: quality and quantity.
– Before the Google Panda update, you could throw out a bunch of crap content, but it would be effective in getting you a high search result ranking as long as it had enough keywords.
– Now, you can’t really keywords stuff but you can churn out a bunch of content to have the same effect.
– But then what?
– Prospects show up to your site, go to the content they found, and it DOESN’T solve their problems.
– So here is where you have to decide what matters:
– Do you want high search engine rankings?
– Or do you want butts in chairs?
– Because it is very difficult to churn out tons of quality content on your own.
– If you want content that brings in patients, and not just website visits, you have to focus on QUALITY content.
– That concludes another week on the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– Did you learn anything?
– Do you have more questions?
– Let me encourage you to leave your hottest question or problem below, and I will answer them.
– Or you can leave a comment on our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, or Google+ page.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.