Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 880
Success for dentists is a long-term proposition. Too many dentists treat success like a series of 100-yard dashes, where they have to “win” every month. I’ll be back after the break to tell you a better way to approach your dental marketing for long-term success. Stay tuned.
– Colin Receveur here, and thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m the son of a dentist, and my company works with more than 550 dentists on three continents.
– I’ve noticed that a lot of dentists are quick to embrace innovation in their profession but not in other areas.
– For instance, most dentists don’t take full advantage of the possibilities of internet marketing for their practices.
– That’s understandable because mastering online marketing takes a lot of time and effort.
– It also requires ongoing time and effort to stay current on the changes.
– So most dentists have an uneasy hybrid of traditional advertising and some online presence, and the results they get reflect that disconnect.
– There’s a better way to get new dental patients into your chairs, and it’s called the Patient Attraction System™.
– My industry-leading system has revolutionized the practices of hundreds of dentists and gotten them more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Traditional advertising chases new patients by offering discounts, coupons, and freebies.
– It’s a monthly rat race, the equivalent of 10-yard dashes, and it demands a lot of your time and attention.
– A patient attraction system works 24/7 to attract the patients you want and need to grow your practice.
– It frees you up to actually practice dentistry and help people, and isn’t that the reason you became a dentist?
– I’m pretty sure you’d like to get out of the rat race, and this is your ticket to freedom.
– Your website is the linchpin of an attraction system and should be the focus of all your marketing efforts.
– Is yours up to the job?
– If you’d like me to evaluate your website and tell you how it can be improved, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com, go to the Resources tab, click Products, and then click on The Swift Kick Dental Website Review. You can order a customized 30-minute video critique of your site, social media presence, online patient reviews, dental videos, and more using our 131-point dental web marketing checklist.
– From there, we can talk about what my industry-leading Patient Attraction SystemTM can do to help you get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Join me for tomorrow’s podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.