Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1214
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– The U.S. economy looked really good through all of 2016 and 2017.
– That doesn’t mean a correction isn’t coming – it is.
– History teaches that every boom is followed by a contraction.
– But for now, businesspeople in the U.S. are feeling optimistic.
– The thing about economic growth is that it puts more competitors on the playing field.
– The growth in competition can outpace the growth in demand, leaving each business struggling for enough customers.
– Dental practices aren’t immune to this problem.
– Barring something like well-funded universal dental care, there are only so many potential dental prospects in any market.
– If you’re getting paid less for each patient, you’ll need more of them to make any money.
– Okay, enough doom and gloom.
– If you act quickly, you can prevent the ground beneath your dental practice from eroding.
– In fact, you can even grow and thrive in the face of adverse conditions.
– That’s the basis of my upcoming book – Rise UP: The Keys to Ultimate Dental Practice Success.
– When you read this book, you’ll learn how to take the high ground in your market.
– That high ground comes with a lot of advantages, not the least of which is that you’ll make a lot more money.
– And you’ll be able to expand your patient base, even in the face of increased competition.
– Not to mention making dental insurance pretty much irrelevant to your success.
– You’ll also get a wealth of knowledge from SmartBox experts to help you make your practice marketing a new patient delivery machine.
– The book will be available later this month, and I’ll give you ordering information in a later podcast.
– You might be wondering why I’m putting out this book when my previous book, The Four Horsemen of Dentistry, came out just last year.
– The answer is that not all dental practices are the same.
– That’s not just in terms of the services they offer.
– They also differ in the competitive landscape in their markets.
– Some practices dominate because they have relatively little competition.
– Some are successful because they have a great marketing approach and provide a superior patient experience.
– If your practice is successful and you want it to become even more so, my new book is for you.
– What I describe in Rise UP is a strategy that successful and even dominant practices can use to grow even more – no matter why they’re successful.
– Practices that aren’t as successful as they want to be can use this information to safeguard their patient base and grow.
– The economy is moving into a “grow or perish” state of competition.
– Don’t let the ground erode from under your dental practice.
– Follow the Patient Attraction Podcast™ to learn how to get your copy.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.