Patient Attraction Episode 391
Let’s go ahead and get this out of the way: You are a gentle dentist. You have a caring staff. You treat every patient like a family member. You are an excellent clinician. Now, what makes you different? When we come back, I’m going to tell you how to set yourself apart from the crowd. Stay tuned.
– Colin Receveur here.
– As founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing, I have talked to literally thousands of dentists in my lifetime.
– Not a single one has ever said:
– “I don’t care whether I hurt someone as long as I get the job done.”
– “My staff and I don’t give a crap about the patient; just bringing them in and moving them out.”
– Or “I’m really not that good a dentist, but I’m a great businessman.”
– Frankly, it would be refreshing if someone did.
– Because EVERY dentist thinks he is gentle, has the most caring staff, treats everyone like family, and is one of the best dentists in his town.
– Even when everyone is excellent, no one is different.
– Different is what gets you noticed – and more of the patients YOU want.
– These differentiators are what you want to market to a world that things all dentists are pretty much the same.
– What are you doing to show them that you are different from the guy down the street?
– You must present what makes you different in a way that benefits the patient.
– Technology is a great example.
– Does the public care about your intraoral camera? I’ve heard some guys in this field say yes.
– They are wrong. The public does not care about your intraoral camera.
– The public cares that you can show them, in hi-def color, exactly what you are talking about when you say they have a problem.
– Care about your digital x-rays? Nope.
– Care about less exposure to radiation? Yep.
– Some services are unique, too:
– Short-term ortho
– Sleep apnea
– Doing everything under one roof.
– So are some of the traditional standbys that not everyone is doing for some reason:
– Convenient hours
– Location and parking
– And don’t forget about your name and public relations:
– If you’ve been around a while.
– If you participate in charities and community events, that has merit.
– So does special services for military, for instance.
– We’re not here to tell you what to offer.
– But we have worked with enough dentists who have been wildly successful to know what moves the needle.
– And what makes you stand out from the crowd.
– If you’re ready to discover what my clients know that you don’t about attracting patients online, you should schedule a Patient Attraction Blueprint Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. For more information, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.