Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 293
Albert Einstein is often mistakenly credited with saying, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” Regardless of where the quote came from, many dentists appear to have insanity by that definition. I’ll tell you more when we return.
– It is Friday, January 2.
– I am Colin Receveur, CEO and founder of SmartBox Web Marketing and host of the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– For the last two days, I have asked you to think about your goals for this coming year.
– Are they significantly different from last year’s goals?
– Did you reach last year’s goals?
– Some of you did; I bet a bunch of you didn’t.
– What are you going to do to reach your 2015 goals?
– Most importantly, what are you going to do this year that you didn’t do last year?
– Or is there something that you need NOT to do this year that you did last year?
– Worse, maybe you didn’t do anything at all, just letting fate and luck take you like a leaf floating on a stream.
– If you think ANY of that is going to help you reach your 2015 goals, you ARE insane.
– Your competition is not coming back to you.
– New patients are not just going to miraculously start showing up.
– Existing patients won’t suddenly start accepting treatment they’ve been refusing.
– Your goals aren’t going to meet themselves.
– You’ll either TAKE ACTION to meet your goals.
– Or you will FAIL to meet your goals.
– If you do this year what you did last year, you’ll get the same results you got last year.
– Do you have more patients, more profits and more freedom than you did one year ago today?
– If you’re ready to take action to meet your goals, you should schedule a Patient Attraction Blueprint Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. For more information, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint.
– Have a great weekend, and keep moving forward.