Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 360
Hello, Colin here with day 4 of our look at SmartBox Web Marketing. Today, I want to introduce you to a few clients who have benefited from our industry-leading patient attraction system. Stay tuned.
– After hearing about my company, it would be logical to ask, “What sort of success have dentists had working with you?”
– Of course, I would encourage you to review the testimonials on our website.
– But let me tell you about a few of my favorites.
– The first I would start with is Ron Receveur, my dad.
– I’ve been working with Dr. Ron since 1997.
– He is a fantastic marketer in his own right.
– We use his practice to try out new ideas.
– He’s the first client to benefit from a new program or change.
– He’s also the client who takes one for the team when a change isn’t as effective as we want it to be.
– Dr. Ron also is proof that web marketing is a marathon, not a sprint.
– He is the top-ranked dentist on Google for almost every niche he’s in.
– Of course, he spends money to make money.
– He understands that marketing is an investment that pays for itself many times over.
– That is why he has seen collections increase from $900K to just more than $2 million in five years.
– The next client I want to introduce you to is Dr. Raleigh Pioch from Salem, Oregon.
– I love telling people about Dr. Pioch because he is proof that our system will work anywhere.
– Salem, Oregon, has much more competition than the national average.
– But through changing how he ran his practice and being willing to invest in web marketing, Raleigh grew his collections from $800K to $3.2 million in six years.
– We’ve even written a case study on him.
– You can get a free copy at http://PiochCaseStudy.com.
– Finally, I want to tell you about Dr. Darold Opp.
– Dr. Opp also is a fantastic marketer.
– He has a program called Smile Palooza that he has successfully run in Aberdeen, South Dakota, since 2008.
– It’s so successful that he is marketing it to other dentists across the country.
– He is a Dan Kennedy-trained marketer who was one of three finalists in 2014 for the Glazer Kennedy Insiders Circle/Dan Kennedy Marketer of the Year.
– The man knows marketing.
– And that’s not even the most remarkable part:
– About 5 or 6 years ago, through no fault of his own, the IRS came in and wiped him out.
– He had to write a 7-figure check.
– Now he has a $3+ million annual practice and replaced 24 years’ worth of savings in only four years.
– I’m proud to have been a part of that.
– These are three very different individuals with three different types of practices.
– Let me tell you what these three guys have in common:
– They work with us.
– Web marketing is just part of what they do to market their practice.
– They are willing to spend money to make money.
– They’ll all tell you that our dental marketing systems work.
– Come back tomorrow for our final day of looking at SmartBox, when I’ll tell you the biggest challenge facing dentists in the next five years.
– Until then, keep moving forward.