Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 971
Facebook has had to eat a lot of crow in the last six months or so thanks to an error in how it calculates and reports metrics on its site. The latest error probably won’t affect dentists. But it does call into question whether dentists should spend their marketing dollars on a site that can’t get its story straight. I’ll tell you more after the break. Stay tuned.
– This is the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Facebook has had a lot of missteps with the metrics that it measures and reports.
– The errors have included the amount of time viewers engage with live videos, the amount of time spent viewing online clips, and other errors and bugs.
– The most recent revelation affects news media – Facebook reported errors in its “instant articles” publishing platform.
– There was a time when it looked like Facebook had the analytics and reporting mechanisms in place to justify investing in marketing on its platforms.
– These continued errors call that into question.
– No dentist’s marketing dollars are unlimited, and being able to accurately measure your marketing ROI is crucial.
– That’s why phone tracking is still your very best use of your marketing funds.
– SmartBox dentists enjoy our exclusive Zetetics® phone tracking service.
– Every piece of their marketing receives a unique phone number that automatically forwards to the practice’s phones.
– The source of the call and the call itself are automatically recorded and stored in an easy-access database.
– Our dentists know exactly what parts of their marketing are generating the most new patient phone calls.
– We work with them to adjust their marketing investment for maximum ROI.
– But new patient calls don’t matter if the doctor’s staff doesn’t convert them to appointed patients.
– That’s why our dedicated team of Call Quality Analysts review every call, for every dentist, every month.
– We point out problems with their staff’s phone technique and offer phone training to address those deficiencies.
– Dr. Mitchel Friedman in Lincroft, New Jersey, likes how phone tracking integrates into a Patient Attraction System™.
– “I’ve been a client of Colin Receveur since 2013. I already had a prominent web presence.
– “Colin and his brilliant team were quickly able to consolidate and automate our online programs…
– “ …email responses, phone tracking and recording, press releases, blog posts, Infusionsoft integration with ortho and implant campaign sequences.”
– You can continue to risk your marketing dollars on Facebook and its work in progress.
– Or you can use a tested and proven method of measuring your true ROI.
– To learn more about our Zetetics phone tracking service, visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com/zetetics.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.