Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 848
One benefit of falling on your face is that it gives you a different perspective on things. When we come back, I’ll tell you why dentists shouldn’t always play it safe when it comes to their marketing. Stay tuned.
– Welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– I know a lot of dentists, some of them who are wildly successful and other who are less so.
– And what I can tell you is that there are practically no successful dentists who have always done things right.
– I’m not talking about the clinical part of being successful.
– Obviously, you have to be clinically competent.
– But success doesn’t depend on how good your hands are, how many advanced training seminars you’ve attended, or how many degrees you have.
– Your success in dentistry comes from having quality patients find you and call for an appointment.
– If you don’t have the patients to practice on, your hands and your knowledge do you no good.
– The successful dentists I’m talking about have discovered how to market to attract the patients they want.
– And along the way, every one of them has made mistakes with their marketing, sometimes serious mistakes.
– Those mistakes may have been minor, or may have cost them a lot of money and new patients.
– The doctors who failed but ultimately succeeded, however, learned some very valuable lessons.
– First, they learned that it’s okay to fail – in fact, it’s inevitable.
– Second, they learned that failure isn’t permanent unless you allow it to be.
– And third, they learned to do things differently with their marketing.
– And that’s where I see dentists failing and continuing to fail – they keep advertising on price and special offers when that kind of advertising isn’t working.
– They’re not failing because they dared, they’re failing because they don’t dare to do something different.
– They’re on the advertising treadmill and think they don’t dare get off.
– Dr. David Maloley, a cosmetic and sedation dentist, knows that, which is why he turned to SmartBox.
“That’s the name of the game … you find people that have already been through it and you seek their insight as opposed to beating your head against the operatory door for a year, 5 years, 10 years.
– “Because what does every dentist want? They want to do the dentistry that they want to do, not because they have to do it and get on a treadmill.”
– Are you ready to fast-track your success? Are you ready for more patients, more profits, and more freedom? If so, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/application or just smartboxdentalmarketing.com and click the green button on the right that says “Get Your Marketing Analysis.”
– Until next time, keep moving forward.