Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1213
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox.
– Right now, the U.S. economy looks pretty much unstoppable.
– We’re in an 8-year growth cycle that shows no signs of slowing down.
– Growth cycles typically last about 5 years, so this one looks very strong.
– With growth comes both challenge and opportunity for businesses, and that applies to dental practices as well.
– The challenges dentists face have been building for some years.
– Those are the rise of corporate dentistry, record numbers of new dental school graduates, and declining insurance reimbursements.
– It might surprise you to learn that those challenges also present great opportunity.
– That’s because the vast majority of those competitors will focus on offering dental services at low price points.
– They’ll all be focused on the same market segment – people with limited discretionary income.
– That’s about 70 percent of any given market.
– But the other 30 percent is where growth-oriented dental practices will focus their marketing efforts.
– That segment consists of prospects with the ability and willingness to pay more for the right dentist.
– Those prospects don’t care much about what insurance will cover.
– They do care about finding a dentist they like and trust, one they regard as the expert to solve their dental problems.
– If you’re that dentist, you’ll make more money while working less.
– Better prospects are predisposed to accept your case solutions so you won’t need to do very much selling.
– And your practice will grow in a healthy way because these better prospects are very loyal once they’ve chosen a dentist.
– When you’re in a commanding position among this segment of your market, you have the dental high ground.
– That’s ground you can grow on, even during the contraction that will inevitably follow this growth cycle.
– But to claim that high ground, you’ll need to take a different approach to marketing your practice.
– Dr. Dick Davenport decided to embrace that different approach, and here’s what he found.
– “Before we went live with SmartBox, we had 1 practice location, and at that time, we were getting about 20 new patient opportunities a month.
– “Now, 11 months later, we have 2 practice locations and we’re averaging about 70 to 75 new patient opportunities a month.
– “It’s been a big increase for us, and it’s all due to the targeted marketing that SmartBox has done for us.
– “SmartBox has worked very well with us, and very hard for us, to target the type of patients that we need to each of our locations.”
– Dr. Davenport’s practice is positioned to thrive, and our industry-leading Patient Attraction System™ can help your dental practice get there, too.
– Visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com and click on the “Get Started” button to reserve your free, no-obligation Practice Discovery Session™.
– Invest 25 minutes of your time to discover how you can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– You can join the 550 dentists on 3 continents who enjoy the benefits of working with SmartBox.
– Trust me, you’ll enjoy the view when you occupy the high ground in your market.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.