Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 940
You know what I’ve heard about you? That you’ve got the best hands in dentistry. Know what else I’ve heard about you? Your dental prospects don’t care. When we come back, I’ll tell you to “sell” to patients based on what they care about. Stay tuned.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– I know a lot of dentists, and almost all of them think that dentistry is about knowledge and skill.
– They’re right when it comes to dentists and wrong when it comes to patients.
– Dentists are impressed with advanced techniques and improved materials, but they’re not thinking like patients.
– So, think about it: If you’re getting dental work done, what’s the most important thing to you?
– I’m willing to bet that’s it the outcome of the procedure and the effect that it has on your life and happiness.
– That’s the value of the procedure to your patient, and that’s what they’re paying for.
– And that’s what you have to market to your prospects and stress when you present your case solutions.
– The patients you want and need to grow your practice aren’t the ones for whom price or insurance are the most important things.
– Your preferred patients are, or at least should be, those who are willing to pay extra for a superior patient experience, which is part of the outcome.
– Those are patients who will stay, pay, and refer.
– Dr. Piyuse Das, an implant and cosmetic dentist in Houston, Texas, found those better patients after signing with SmartBox.
– Here’s what he said.
– “We’re averaging about 135 to 140 patients a month …
– “… but the good thing is even though our new patient numbers have stayed the same, our revenue has increased by 15 percent with our total marketing cost going down by 25 percent.
– “I think we’ve had a pretty good experience.”
– What is your dental marketing selling, and what are you going to do about it?
– If you want more patients, more profits, and more freedom, sell what your better patients are looking for.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.