Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1154
Dentists don’t have to be students of history, but there’s one place they should pay close attention. No one can say with any certainty when the next economic downturn will come, but history strongly shows that what goes up does come down. One of the best ways to insulate your dental practice against the slow times is to capitalize on the good times. That’s the thrust of my new book, Rise Up! The Keys to Ultimate Dental Practice Success. When we come back, I’ll tell you why you absolutely must read it. Stay tuned.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox.
– In 2017, I became concerned over some macroeconomic trends that had the potential to strongly impact dental practices.
– I wrote The Four Horsemen of Dentistry: Survival Strategies for the Private Dental Practice Under Siege to help dentists cope with those trends.
– And it served as a warning that what goes up must come down.
– At this point, it looks like economic expansion is going to continue.
– The economic recovery has turned into an economic boom, but history is a harsh teacher.
– There will be a downturn, so it only makes sense to maximize your profits and put your practice on a sustainable footing while things are good.
– Competing in the same way that the other dental practices in your area, or the specialty practices, compete is not how you make your practice sustainable.
– If you’re spending 5 thousand a month on marketing right now, what will you have to spend when 2, or 5, orm 10 other local practices open their doors?
– Long-term sustainability in good times and bad requires a different approach.
– Rise UP! The Keys to Ultimate Dental Practice Success will tell you how to move to the higher ground in your market and keep control of it.
– Because as dentists discovered during the Great Recession, you don’t want to be on the lower ground when the economic flood comes.
– When you own the higher ground, you’ve got a huge number of competitive advantages.
– One of the greatest advantages is that your dependence on dental insurance is reduced.
– Another is that the patients you get will be far more accepting of your case solutions.
– That’s a godsend for dentists who are tired of selling.
– The patients you get on the higher ground tend to be fiercely loyal, which means you won’t have to spend as much on marketing.
– Rise UP! will show you how to move to the higher ground, plant your flag there, patrol your territory, and gather intelligence to keep you firmly in control.
– And I’m practically giving the book away for just a couple of bucks shipping and handling.
– I’ve said this many times before on the podcast, but I want all dentists to be successful – whether they work with SmartBox or not.
– Either way, you can’t lose when you order Rise UP!
– You’ll know how to implement this strategy yourself.
– Or you’ll decide that you’d rather focus on doing the dentistry and let SmartBox take care of getting you a steady stream of new patients.
– Here’s how you can get your copy for a lousy 2 bucks.
– We’ve made it easy to order, and we’ll ship your copy promptly.
– So, seriously, what do you have to lose?
– 2 bucks and some reading time, against the keys to ultimate dental practice success.
– But if you want to position your practice on the higher ground without having to do the work, here’s your other option.
– Discover what our Patient Attraction System™ can do for your practice.
– Visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com and reserve your no-cost, no-obligation Practice Discovery Session™.
– After the session, you’ll receive your free Patient Attraction Roadmap™ as well.
– We’ll show you how SmartBox provides a steady stream of new patients so you can focus on doing the dentistry.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.