Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 951
Well-produced dental videos are a powerful way to attract more prospects to your practice. But first, your prospects have to view your videos. If you’re not getting the reach you want from your videos, stay tuned. I’ll be back after the break to tell you how to promote your videos and rescue them from online oblivion.
– Thanks for tuning in to the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– At SmartBox Web Marketing, we’re huge fans of dental videos.
– We produce the highest-quality doctor and patient testimonial videos for our dentists.
– And we take care that those videos are seen by the maximum number of dental prospects.
– That means going outside the box when thinking about broadening your reach.
– Dental videos are normally found on the dentist’s website, and on his or her YouTube channel.
– Those are the venues that typically will give you the greatest numbers of views.
– But your videos shouldn’t be a “fire-and-forget” proposition.
– There’s a lot that you can do to promote interest in your videos and drive traffic.
– This is where most dentists fall down.
– Don’t be like those dentists.
– If you have certain videos that you want to promote, take advantage of your email marketing and your e-newsletter.
– Include a brief description of the video, a call-to-action, and a link at the end of a relevant topic or article.
– If your email is about dental implants, for instance, include a link to your most moving implant patient testimonial in your email.
– Chances are that once a prospect is on your website or your YouTube channel, he or she will look at more than one video.
– So this strategy can improve your video views overall.
– If you have a blog, be sure to post your videos there as well – you can cross-promote your various marketing venues, provided you have the content to back it up.
– That will expand your videos’ reach and may appeal to different audience segments.
– Dr. Mike Fuesting in Danville, Illinois, appreciates the quality video testimonials that SmartBox produced or him.
– “The quality of video that you guys have on the sites and stuff, I really like that.
– “I’ve tried to do some of our patient testimonials … and it’s not near the same quality that you have. I think that’s excellent.”
– If you’d like to see the quality of videos that SmartBox produces for our dentists, go to
– Join me for tomorrow’s podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.