Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 154
Hey everyone, Colin Receveur here on Monday, June 23. I’m really excited because I have two great podcast series coming up in the next two to three weeks. Stay tuned, and I’ll tell you more about them.
– Thanks again for joining the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– Again, I am Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– We are a marketing firm that helps dentists attract the patients YOU want.
– I work under a couple of assumptions if you are watching this podcast.
– 1. You are a dentist or someone in the dental industry.
– While most of my podcasts contain marketing principles that could be applied across most industries, I specifically tailor that information for how it can help dentists.
– 2. You want to attract more and better patients.
– If you were swimming in patients and money, you probably wouldn’t be watching my podcast right now.
– And 3. Your time is short.
– I intentionally write and record these podcasts to last between 3 and 5 minutes.
– Sometimes I come in a little under or a little over, but generally they are in that time frame.
– I say all that because we have a new influx of viewers and I want to bring you up to speed.
– Now comes the good stuff.
– Tomorrow we’re going to start a series about a recent Gallup poll that focused exclusively on Americans’ dental habits in 2013.
– It’s a huge survey and has some interesting results that may have a few surprises for you.
– But those results provide some real opportunities to grow your practice.
– Here’s what I think is really great: after that series, I’m going to give you the basics of lifecycle marketing.
– So I’m going to spend a week or so showing you opportunities, and then I’m going to spend a little more than a week showing you how to capitalize on it.
– Normally I don’t preview what is coming up, but I really like the synergy between these two topics and I think you’ll get a lot out of it.
– I also cover lifecycle marketing in my new book, “Attract More Patients in the Next Six Months Than in the Last Six Years.” The book is the culmination of all my marketing expertise, and it can be yours for only the $4.99 cost of shipping at www.MoreAndBetterPatients.com.
– If you’re ready to discover what my clients know about attracting patients online that you don’t know, you should schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint Session. I offer them for free to serious dentists who want to see what an online patient attraction system that can generate “double your practice” kind of growth actually looks like. For more information, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint.
– Come back tomorrow and we’ll jump into that Gallup poll and how you can use it to bring in more and better patients.
– Until next time, keep moving forward.