Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 790
Do you follow the “splatter” theory of dental marketing? Do you throw everything up against the wall to see what sticks? If so, you’re not only creating a mess, you’re throwing money away. After the break, I’ll tell you why more isn’t necessarily better with dental marketing.
– Welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– My company, SmartBox Web Marketing, works exclusively with select dentists to help them attract more and better patients.
– I’ve seen a LOT of “pre-SmartBox” marketing plans.
– And the thing that always amazes me is that quite a few of them really aren’t plans.
– I see dentists on TV and radio, in the newspaper, posting flyers, sending out direct mailers, renting billboards, and everything else you can think of.
– Saturating your market with advertising may sound like a great idea, but it’s self-defeating.
– It’s absolutely impossible that every one of those forms of advertising is yielding a good return on investment.
– The ones that aren’t are costing money and not returning enough new dental patients.
– More isn’t better – more marketing that works is better.
– And the only way to KNOW how your marketing is performing is to accurately track where your new patients find you.
– Research shows that patients are lousy historians when it comes to remembering where they heard of you.
– You can’t rely on what they say to accurately track your ROI.
– The only way to do that is through website and telephone tracking.
– At SmartBox, we provide our dentists with our exclusive Zetetics® telephone tracking system.
– Every piece of advertising is given a unique phone number, and calls to that number are automatically forwarded to your office phone.
– The source of each call and the call itself are recorded in an easily accessible database.
– SmartBox reviews every one of those calls to let dentists know whether they’re losing new patients due to the front office staff.
– With Zetetics, you can zero in on what brings you the most new patients and de-emphasize or stop your marketing that’s not working.
– More isn’t better when it comes to dental marketing – better is better.
– Dr. Mitchel Friedman in Lincroft, New Jersey, is a believer.
– “I’ve been a client of Colin Receveur since 2013. I already had a prominent web presence. Colin and his brilliant team were quickly able to consolidate and automate our online programs – email responses, phone tracking and recording, press releases, blog posts, Infusionsoft integration with ortho and implant campaign sequences.”
– Stop losing money on your marketing and attract more and better patients.
– If you want to learn the secret of how Dr. Darold Opp replaced 24 years of savings in less than 5 years doing only the procedures he wants to do, get a free download of our case study at irswipeout.com.
– Join me for tomorrow’s podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.