Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Monday, 3/31/14 Patient Attraction Episode 94: Know How Others See You Online
Hi everyone, welcome to the last day of March in 2014. I’m Colin Receveur, and I’m going to tell you how you can know every time your name is mentioned on the Internet. Stay tuned.
– OK, every time might be an exaggeration, but most of the time.
– That is with Google alerts. This is a simple process where you get a notice every time a term you have requested shows up on the web.
– I strongly recommend you have a Google alert set up for your name.
– Your name is the strongest brand you have. You should know how patients and potential patients are seeing it. There are several benefits to this.
– Setting up a Google alert is simple
– Go go google.com/alerts (or you can search Google alerts in Google)
– put in your name
– what type of results (I would stick with the default everything)
– how often you want to get it (again, stick with the default once a day)
– how many (try all results and if there are too many that don’t apply to you, switch to only the best results)
– your email addy
– You can set up as many alerts as you want, so you can set one up for your name, any nicknames, the name or your practice, or any other terms you think could affect your practice.
– Before you go, let me tell you about a one-day seminar I’ll be at about simplifying full mouth implant reconstruction with new techniques and materials!
– It is Saturday, May 17, 2014, in Detroit, Michigan.
– You can get more information at www.reconstructivedentistryinstitute.com.
– Stay informed and until next time, keep moving forward.