Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Hello again, I’m Colin Receveur and I’m the conductor on this train ride today. I’ll punch your ticket when we come back.
– Trains are incredible inventions. It’s amazing how this country is criss-crossed with parallel beams of steel so these marvelous machines can haul all manner of goods from one place to another.
– Trains greatest weaknesses are their greatest strength.
– Trains can only go in one direction, that is, wherever the tracks are headed. That’s bad if there are no tracks where the goods need to be.
– But that’s good, as there are no detours from getting to the destination.
– That’s what I want to end the week with: don’t get detoured from your goals.
– If you want to attract the patients you want, don’t get distracted by all the noise and shiny objects that people can throw at you.
– Don’t veer off track for every little thing.
– Instead, focus on the things that work: a great website, video, strong content, blogging, SEO.
– I’ll even wrap it all up in a nice little bow for you.
– I’ve recently written a book called “How to Attract More Patients in the Next Six Months Than You Have in the Past 6 Years,” and it could transform the future of your practice. If you’re interested, go to www.MoreAndBetterPatients.com.
– You’ll pay nothing but shipping, and you’ll get a lot out of it.
– Until next time, keep chugging forward.