Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Hello everyone, Colin Receveur here, and I’m going to tell you why handsome guys get beautiful girls, smart kids get all the attention and successful dentists get the best patients – in short, I’m going to explain why the rich get richer. Stay tuned.
– Today I want to tell you about what sociologists call the Matthew Effect.
– Sociologist Robert K. Merton in 1968 originally was describing how the most famous researchers and scientist get credit when equally deserving but less known underlings actually do the discovering.
– It takes its name from a verse in the biblical Gospel of Matthew 25:29, pertaining to Jesus’ parable of the talents:
For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance. But from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
– It is those who are successful, in other words, who are most likely to be given the kinds of special opportunities that lead to further success.
– Today is one of those opportunities for you.
– One common characteristic of winners is that they take action when presented with an opportunity that is right for them.
– I’ve recently written a book called “How to Attract More Patients in the Next Six Months Than You Have in the Past 6 Years,” and it could transform the future of your practice.
– And while it could do that for just about any dentist out there, frankly, most just don’t have what it takes to see this through.
– This strategy requires a “get it done” type of personality, a commitment to getting to the goal.
– I love “doers,” for dentists who see an opportunity and reach out and grab it.
– Over the years, I’ve found that that single trait is a pretty good clue that there’s big potential for success.
– So here’s what I’m going to do: I’ll cover the cost of the book … you cover the $4.99 cost of shipping.
– Why don’t I just pay for that too? I’m looking for dentists who are willing to have skin in the game. I’m looking for those who know there’s no such thing as a free lunch … ever.
– If you’re interested, go to www.MoreAndBetterPatients.com.
Read the book and then call me when you’re ready to change your fortunes.
Until then, keep moving forward.