Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Hey everybody, thanks for joining me again. Today is March 12, 2014, and I’m going to tell you my thoughts on Facebook at 10-years-old. Be right back.
– So Facebook turned 10 years old last month. I really admire Mark Zuckerberg and how he turned his vision into a $100 billion enterprise.
– Now there are 1.23 billion users, including 57 percent of the US population.
– And it is valuable for you as a dentist – to reach your existing customers.
– Social media is important for building brand awareness; connecting with customers and prospects; sharing your blogs, articles, videos and other content as part of your SEO campaign.
– But if you still think you can achieve your business goals by pouring time and money into Facebook paid or unpaid, you’re behind the times.
– According to the Pew Internet & American Life Project, there is growing Facebook fatigue.
– More than a third of users don’t like people oversharing information or Facebook’s pressure to do so.
– Only 10 percent of users update their status daily, while 25 percent NEVER update their status.
– So while it is OK to use Facebook to stay in contact with your patients and maybe even attract a few new ones, Facebook is NOT a marketing plan as some would have you believe.
– Until next time, keep moving forward.