Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Welcome back everyone. I’m Colin Receveur, it’s Monday, March 10, 2014, and I’m going to give you three numbers I saw recently that will have a big effect on you if you are trying to get more implant and complex dentistry. Stay tuned.
– I recently saw three numbers related to sales, and it was very clear to me that they have implications for dentists as well.
– Especially for complex and implant dentistry. They are:
-70% of the buying process in a complex sale is already complete before a potential customer is ready to engage with a sales person.
– That’s why you must dominate Google and have a great website that includes video.
-The average sales cycle has increased 22% in the past 5 years due to the number of decision-makers involved in the process.
– Implant and complicated dentistry isn’t cheap and it is often a family decision. But what is a person’s happiness and self-confidence worth?
– 79% of marketing leads never convert into sales due to lack of lead nurturing.
– But that number goes way down when you capture contact information with free reports and books, and follow-up emails.
– Getting complex, lucrative dental cases doesn’t happen by accident. But stick with us and we’ll help you reach your professional and financial goals. Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.