Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Hello again, and welcome to the final day of analyzing results from a survey of 300 Californians who are either affluent Baby Boomers or affluents 30-somethings interested in improving their looks. Today, we’re going to look at how they want to feel when they leave the dentists’ office – and how you can use that information to get them into your chair. Stay tuned.
– It’s Friday, March 7, 2014, and we’ve spent this week looking at survey data from prime dentistry prospects – potential patients that most dentists would love to market to.
– We’ve seen that most:
– have a dentist that they trust and most of whom they feel can do complex dental work
– do not need dental work
– were referred by a person and would trust recommendations over other ways of finding a dentist
– would trust your website, Google and patient reviews
– are not persuaded to use dentists market teeth in a day, gentle dentistry or their expertise
– Today we’re going to look at how those surveyed want to feel after seeing the dentist.
– They want 3 things more than anything else:
28% HE CARES/FEELS LIKE FAMILY
28% FEEL TEETH ARE HEALTHY/DID A GOOD JOB
24% CONFIDENT IN THEM/KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING
– There are ways you can market to that.
– There is one that relates to an earlier podcast, and it’s not tough if you know how to handle it:
16% AFFORDABLE/ FAIR PRICE, TAKES INSURANCE
– Remember, that one is about value. We talked about it in Episode 71 about a week and a half ago.
– I hope you’ve enjoyed this series. Please take the time to send me a reply if you got this via email or are listening via podcast, or leave a comment if you’re watching on YouTube. Until next time, keep moving forward.