Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Hi again, thanks for joining me today, March 5. I’m going to give you some survey results that make me feel great, because they validate what I’ve been telling clients for years now. I get to say I told you so when we come back.
– This is third look at results of a survey of 300 30-65-year-old affluent Californians.
– As we look at these numbers, remember that about 60 percent of those surveyed are affluent baby boomers and 41 percent are younger, affluent and interested in improving their looks, including teeth.
– When asked what ways of hearing or reading about a new specialist dentist (that can do all types of major dental work) would they listen to rather than ignore, respondents said:
– On the Web
36% I WOULD LOOK AT A DENTIST’S WEBSITE
36% Just GOOGLE IT IN THE AREA, dentists in my area
– Social media
– Traditional media
– Websites, Google results and online reviews are three things we encourage our patients to maximize while downplaying Facebook and traditional advertising. Now you see why.
– The problem is, most people are very loyal to their dentist. When asked what would interest them in checking out a super a new dentist who is super qualified and experienced in more techniques than what a general dentist can do, respondents said:
36% HE WOULD HAVE TO BE REFERRED BY A DOCTOR, DENTIST/ REFERRED BY SOMEONE
32% NO NEED
12% IF SPECIALIST NEEDED
– So 92 percent gave an answer that is entirely out of your control (unless you have a mobile office for that 12 percent).
– I hate to leave you on a down note, and it won’t get much better tomorrow. Tune in to see why. Until then, keep moving forward.