Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Hello, Colin Receveur here on Monday, June 16, and today were are going to talk about how measuring numbers in your practice isn’t enough – you need to watch the right numbers. Stay tuned.
– We see lots of dentists who spend too much money on numbers that truly don’t matter, like Facebook “Likes,” Twitter “Followers” and Google Page Rank.
– You can focus all day long on these numbers but it doesn’t mean you’re ever going to get a new patient because of them.
– We help focus your vision on knowing and improving the numbers that matter … the ones that will actually lead to more and better new patients.
– To learn more about attracting more and better patients, check out my new book “Attract More Patients in the Next Six Months Than in the Last Six Years.” The book is the culmination of all my marketing expertise, and it can be yours for only the $4.99 cost of shipping at www.MoreAndBetterPatients.com.
– Or you can get monthly advice from our newsletter by getting a subscription at www.SWMNewsletter.com.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.