Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Hey everybody, I am Colin Receveur. I just got back from training as a certified Infusionsoft user, so I thought now would be a great time to give you some tips on how to amp up your email marketing. Stay tuned.
– Infusionsoft is a great program that can do a lot for you. I’m such a big believer that I’ve already done a whole podcast on it.
– But the program is only as good as the emails it sends out, so this week we’re going to look at ways to improve your autoresponders – those emails that prospects get when they set off certain triggers.
– So here are 4 ways I have compiled to make your emails more effective.
1. Make sure you message is relevant.
– Whatever you are writing about needs to matter to the recipient, or you’re likely to get sent to the trash or worse, unsubscribed.
2. Give your emails some color. Be sure to include your expert opinion and insights.
3. Test, monitor and revise.
– Which email series and even individual emails seem to work the best?
– Change subject lines, body copy and calls to action to see which are most effective.
– Once you know, revise your emails series and monitor again.
4. Make sure conversion is the goal.
– Sending potential patients information is a means to an end, not the end itself.
– The reason for doing email marketing is to convert recipients of the emails into paying patients.
– So make sure your email campaigns include direct and indirect calls to action.
– Every email doesn’t have to directly say, “Call me today to set up an appointment.”
– But every email SHOULD make the reader think, “Maybe I should set up an appointment to see that guy.”
-I’m going to give you a bonus tip here and it’s not about the content of your emails but rather how you use them.
– Or, more precisely, don’t use them.
– I can set you up on Infusionsoft, and give you a great tool.
– But if you never use it, or only use it to send out a monthly newsletter, you’re wasting your time.
– We believe you have to constantly drip messages to potential patients until they become paying patients.
– That means regular messages constantly putting your name in front of your prospects.
– To learn more about email and drip marketing, check out my new book, “Attract More Patients in the Next Six Months Than in the Last Six Years.”
– The book is the culmination of all my marketing expertise, and it can be yours for only the $4.99 cost of shipping at www.MoreAndBetterPatients.com.
– Or you can get monthly advice from our newsletter by getting a subscription at www.SWMNewsletter.com.
– Tell me and our other podcast subscribers how email marketing has worked for you.
– Maybe I’ll even use some of your suggestions and stories in a future podcast.
– Just click on this video and it will take you to our YouTube page. You can leave comments there.
– Come back tomorrow and I’ll give you 5 tips for getting your email messages read.
– Until then, keep moving forward.