Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Hi everyone. Colin Receveur here. Welcome back to day two of our series on the 7 ways to get people to buy in to your ideas. Today was are talking about the first way, power. Stay tuned.
– Our list comes from Sally Hogshead, who has worked with some of the best brands in the world. First on the list is power.
– Power means finding one aspect of the idea about which you feel very strongly. You don’t have to promise it as the best thing since the toothbrush, but you must show that you are fully invested in the idea.
– After all, how will a patient who only wanted a few teeth pulled ever believe they need dental implants unless YOU really believe they need dental implants and say so.
– There are many scenarios in which this might be the case:
– Obviously there will be more than one reason for most of your recommendations.
– But focusing on one – the best one – will help convince some patients.
– Keep watching future podcasts so I can show you how to attract the patients YOU want, or you can go to www.MoreAndBetterPatients.com to get a copy of my latest book
– You also can sign up for our newsletter at www.swmnewsletter.com or go to our website under media and newsletters.
– Until next time, keep moving forward.