Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Monday, 4/21/14 Ways to leverage video testimonials part 1 of 3
Colin Receveur here, and I’m a big advocate of recycling. I’m so dedicated to recycling, in fact, that I’m going to spend the next three days telling you how you can recycle video testimonials from existing patients and turn them into new patients. Stay tuned.
– If a picture is worth a thousand words, what’s a video worth? Try 1.8 million words per minute, according to Forrester research.
– Why do I think this is important?
– I believe video is the single biggest difference between dentists who get patients and dentists who get the patients they want.
– Video is not the future; it is the present.
– Today we start a 3-part series on ways to use patient testimonial videos to their fullest.
– The first is the most obvious: as videos.
– Here are some ways you can use them:
– This list isn’t all-inclusive, of course.
– You can find more ways to use patient testimonial videos in my new book “Attract More Patients in the Next Six Months Than in the Past Six Years,” which you can sign up for at www.moreandbetterpatients.com.
– Tomorrow we will look at using video testimonials in audio form.
– Until then, keep moving forward.