Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 803
Today is Memorial Day, and like most of America, I’m taking the day to remember the sacrifices made by our men and women in uniform. So, no dental marketing today. Just some thoughts about sacrifice. I’ll be back after the break to tell you more.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Welcome to this Memorial Day edition of the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– When you think about it, the United States has always been something of a long shot.
– Our beginnings were pretty rocky and both the American Revolution and the War of 1812 were touch and go.
– Our own Civil War nearly ended us.
– But through it all, brave men and women in every armed conflict have paid the price to help preserve our nation.
– It’s fitting that we pause, at least once a year, to remember those sacrifices.
– And to be grateful for the freedom that we enjoy.
– So, no dental marketing on this day, because Memorial Day belongs to those who bought us our freedom.
– I’ll be back tomorrow with more thoughts on dental marketing.
– Until next time, keep moving forward.