Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 166
Hi everyone, Colin Receveur here and today we are going to talk about how to draw patients with a magnet, and it has nothing to do with how much metal they have in their teeth! Stay tuned.
– Yesterday we talked about stage 1 of the customer lifecycle: Attract Interest.
– That simply means getting noticed through ads, branding, search engine optimization and the like.
– Today we’re going to talk about when you get noticed, and that is capture leads.
– Here is where you use your lead magnets.
– At SmartBox, we talk about these as dental advertising lures.
– What can you give someone to entice them to give your their name, email address and other information?
– You may remember that earlier this year, we talked about Dr. Robert Cialdini’s principles of influence, and this fits in with his principle of reciprocity.
– So what do you have to give? Your expertise!
– We encourage our clients to offer digital reports on dental fear, sedation dentistry, sleep apnea, cosmetic dentistry, implants; whatever they have to offer that a potential patient may be looking for.
– Some of our doctors offer short books on one or more topics.
– But there are myriad things you can offer: webinars, seminars, a DVD, an email series.
– The whole point of this stage is getting potential patients to raise their hand and say, “I see you! Here is who I am. Now talk to me.”
– For very little effort, you can get a lot of information with which you can use our next stage: Nurture prospects.
– We’ll talk about that tomorrow.
– Until then, keep moving forward.