Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 946
Video is the most immediate and compelling way to attract new dental patients. Live video, done right, is a powerful means of persuading your prospects that you are the only dentist for them. I’ll be back after the break to tell you how to make live video turn you into a rock star dentist.
– I’m Colin Receveur, Founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– Thanks for tuning in to the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– At SmartBox, we understand the power of dentist videos and patient testimonial videos.
– We produce the highest quality of both types for our dentists.
– We also know that live video featuring a dentist can influence dozens of dental prospects to choose that dentist.
– There are several types of live video, and they each have their pros and cons.
– I’ll cover them all, but the one thing that’s important for all types of video is that you have good picture and good sound.
– Visual distractions, choppy images, and poor sound are the kiss of death for video.
– So before you begin, make sure your internet connection is fast and stable enough to transmit a stable picture and sound.
– And make sure you have a decent camera shooting you against a neat, uncluttered background.
– Invest in a lapel mike or a really good shotgun mic and eliminate outside noises.
– Once you have that covered, consider the purpose of your video.
– You can Skype or use another video chat program to check up on your patients.
– Or you can select a topic that’s relevant and important to a large set of your patients and prospects, and host a webinar.
– You have to know your subject inside out, make it understandable for them, and hold their attention.
– You also need to be prepared to answer questions.
– Those usually come in the form of texts or emails, as you choose.
– Patient-centered dental webinars are gradually catching on.
– And if you don’t catch on, you’ll be left behind.
– If you want to avoid losing prospects to your competition, do your video homework and your preparation.
– Advertise the event widely, and make it easy to log on to.
– Be sure to send out a thank you, or post one on your website.
– Other dentists are using video and using it well.
– You need to be one of them if you’re going to get the patients you want and need.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.