Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 873
Happy Labor Day! I hope that you and yours are enjoying the holiday. After the break, I’ll be back to share a few brief thoughts on what your labor as a dentist should bring you. Stay tuned.
– Colin Receveur here, and welcome to this Labor Day episode of the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– My dad’s a very successful dentist, but that wasn’t always true.
– I remember the tough times and the lean years.
– You’ve probably had some of those, too.
– But the dentists who persevere, who keep striving despite the occasional setbacks, are the ones who have the best chance of being very successful.
– Hard work alone, though, won’t get you the success you deserve.
– You know the old expression – work smarter, not harder.
– That applies to your dental marketing, too.
– You can spend yourself into the ground chasing patients with coupons and free offers.
– And if you’ve got corporate dentistry in your area, they’ll win that race to the bottom on price, because they have deeper pockets and economies of scale.
– Your dental marketing should bring you not only more patients, but better patients.
– You need patients who are willing to pay more for a dentist they can relate to and trust, and who provides an outstanding patient experience.
– Think those patients aren’t out there?
– About 20 percent of the U.S. population falls into the “better patients” category.
– Those are the ones your marketing should be focused on.
– The results of your marketing “labors” should be to get you more patients, more profits, and more freedom to handle the cases you love.
– Otherwise, what are you laboring for?
– The linchpin of your dental marketing is your website.
– Almost all of your prospects will check out your website before deciding to choose you to solve their dental problems.
– How’s your website performing to get you the patients you want and need?
– If you’d like me to evaluate your website and tell you how it can be improved, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com, go to the Resources tab, click Products, and then click on The Swift Kick Dental Website Review. You can order a customized 30-minute video critique of your site, social media presence, online patient reviews, dental videos, and more using our 131-point dental web marketing checklist.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.