Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 993
Relevant and expert online dental content is a crucial component of an integrated dental marketing strategy. Producing that content and keeping it current, though, is a major time suck for dentists. Stay tuned – I’ll be right back to tell you how not to get dental content and the best way to deal with the whole content issue. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for watching this episode of the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– Quality online content is vital if you’re going to be found in search results.
– Content is king as far as Google is concerned, provided that content is relevant, expert, and does a great job of answering searchers’ questions.
– Content is also vital to the success of your other online marketing, like email campaigns and your website.
– Producing that quantity and quality of content, and keeping it fresh, is a major challenge for dentists.
– Writing takes time, and for most people, writing well takes a lot of time.
– Producing doctor and testimonial videos takes a lot of time.
– Time you spend generating quality online content is time away from seeing your patients or time away from your family.
– Some dentists have begun buying prepackaged online content as a way to meet the demand.
– That’s a really bad idea, because I guarantee that content is not unique to you – no matter what the company that produced it says.
– And Google gives credit only to the website where that content first appears.
– You’re paying for content that won’t do a thing to make you more visible online, so you’re basically throwing that money away.
– Even worse, you may draw a penalty from Google on your search ranking.
– So, what are dentists to do?
– I have a suggestion – if you’re serious about your success.
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– You can let go of content writing, SEO, email campaigns, and the hundred and one other marketing things that don’t make you any money.
– You can get back to doing what you love – seeing dental patients and solving their problems.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.