Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 993
Relevant and expert online dental content is a crucial component of an integrated dental marketing strategy. Producing that content and keeping it current, though, is a major time suck for dentists. Stay tuned – I’ll be right back to tell you how not to get dental content and the best way to deal with the whole content issue. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for watching this episode of the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– Quality online content is vital if you’re going to be found in search results.
– Content is king as far as Google is concerned, provided that content is relevant, expert, and does a great job of answering searchers’ questions.
– Content is also vital to the success of your other online marketing, like email campaigns and your website.
– Producing that quantity and quality of content, and keeping it fresh, is a major challenge for dentists.
– Writing takes time, and for most people, writing well takes a lot of time.
– Producing doctor and testimonial videos takes a lot of time.
– Time you spend generating quality online content is time away from seeing your patients or time away from your family.
– Some dentists have begun buying prepackaged online content as a way to meet the demand.
– That’s a really bad idea, because I guarantee that content is not unique to you – no matter what the company that produced it says.
– And Google gives credit only to the website where that content first appears.
– You’re paying for content that won’t do a thing to make you more visible online, so you’re basically throwing that money away.
– Even worse, you may draw a penalty from Google on your search ranking.
– So, what are dentists to do?
– I have a suggestion – if you’re serious about your success.
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– You can let go of content writing, SEO, email campaigns, and the hundred and one other marketing things that don’t make you any money.
– You can get back to doing what you love – seeing dental patients and solving their problems.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.