Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 726
There’s work, and then there’s passion. If your dental staff isn’t fired up and enthused about each new patient, you’re missing a lot of opportunities for increased collections. I’ll be back to tell how to make your practice staff become “Team You.” Stay tuned.
– Enthusiasm is contagious.
– If your staff isn’t enthusiastic about your practice, why should your patients be?
– Hi, and welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– I’m Colin Receveur, CEO and founder of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– Let’s face it: Like most of the “helping professions,” a lot of dentistry is repetition.
– After a while, that repetition can lead every day to become “just another day.”
– I’m guessing that you got into dentistry, at least in part, because you were passionate about helping people.
– Maybe your staff did, too.
– Think back to when you first opened your doors.
– What was the mood around the office?
– Happy, excited, expectant, eager?
– Now, think about yesterday at your practice.
– Has the fire gone out?
– If it has, your staff won’t be passionate about promoting your practice to others.
– And that can cost you.
– So, how do you rekindle passion for what you do?
– Take a typical startup company.
– There’s a huge sense of “anything is possible.”
– That’s exciting.
– Your staff has to know and buy into the possible.
– Your staff has to know that success will be rewarded.
– That what each of them does is important and valued.
– And that every one of them helps to improve lives every day.
– It’s your job to convince them why every patient is important.
– And that every patient is crucial to your shared success.
– Be the cheerleader for your staff.
– If you believe, and communicate your passion, they’ll believe.
– And their passion will make them your best marketers.
– But it’s up to you, as their leader, to make it happen.
– Join me for tomorrow’s podcast on adding visual content to boost your SEO.
– Until then, keep moving forward.