Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 998
The jury is still out on what impact the new administration and the Republican-controlled Congress will have on the U.S. economy. One thing is certain – dentists will have to be ready for anything. When we come back, I’ll tell you how to make your dental practice as recession-proof as possible. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– Dentists are in a similar boat to physicians when it comes to economic downturns.
– As the Great Recession showed us, patients will defer needed health care to pay bills and keep food on the table.
– Economists have been predicting another recession in 2017, so regardless of whether it happens or not, you have to be ready for one.
– I don’t think anyone has hard numbers on how many dental practices folded during the last recession.
– But there certainly were business failures.
– And if another recession happens, there will be more business failures.
– You need to make sure your dental practice isn’t one of them.
– The way to recession-proof your practice is to position yourself as the best and only logical choice of dentist for 20 percent of the population.
– Those are the dental prospects that will still have discretionary income during an economic recession.
– And those are the people who can afford to be choosy about who they pick to solve their dental problems.
– Those are the better patients who will not defer needed care when the economy tanks.
– And those patients aren’t insurance-driven or price shoppers.
– If you’re not marketing to attract those better dental patients, the time to begin is now.
– Because even if there’s not another recession around the corner, you’re leaving money on the table.
– Are you serious about ensuring your dental practice thrives no matter what?
– Then go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– We all hope there won’t be another recession, but you need to act now to recession-proof your practice.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.