Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 998
The jury is still out on what impact the new administration and the Republican-controlled Congress will have on the U.S. economy. One thing is certain – dentists will have to be ready for anything. When we come back, I’ll tell you how to make your dental practice as recession-proof as possible. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– Dentists are in a similar boat to physicians when it comes to economic downturns.
– As the Great Recession showed us, patients will defer needed health care to pay bills and keep food on the table.
– Economists have been predicting another recession in 2017, so regardless of whether it happens or not, you have to be ready for one.
– I don’t think anyone has hard numbers on how many dental practices folded during the last recession.
– But there certainly were business failures.
– And if another recession happens, there will be more business failures.
– You need to make sure your dental practice isn’t one of them.
– The way to recession-proof your practice is to position yourself as the best and only logical choice of dentist for 20 percent of the population.
– Those are the dental prospects that will still have discretionary income during an economic recession.
– And those are the people who can afford to be choosy about who they pick to solve their dental problems.
– Those are the better patients who will not defer needed care when the economy tanks.
– And those patients aren’t insurance-driven or price shoppers.
– If you’re not marketing to attract those better dental patients, the time to begin is now.
– Because even if there’s not another recession around the corner, you’re leaving money on the table.
– Are you serious about ensuring your dental practice thrives no matter what?
– Then go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– We all hope there won’t be another recession, but you need to act now to recession-proof your practice.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.