Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1073
Successful dentists who are also entrepreneurs often aren’t satisfied to run just one practice. But creating the demand for dental services in two practices can often present an overwhelming challenge to busy dentists. There’s often not enough time in the day to focus on marketing for two practices in addition to seeing patients. And while dentists can outsource the marketing for both practices, that can involve considerable outlay of cash yet not getting enough in return. After the break, I’ll tell you how to increase demand for your services and the average case value. Stay tuned.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– As a small business owner myself, I know the stress that expansion can bring.
– SmartBox is listed on the Inc. 500 roster of fastest-growing companies in the United States.
– And believe me, it hasn’t been an easy transition.
– But I’ve had an advantage that dentists don’t have.
– I’ve expanded my infrastructure to do more of our core competencies – helping dentists get more and better patients.
– We’re a patient attraction services company, which means that we’re also marketing experts.
– And I have some of the best minds in the business to help us scale up.
– We apply the same principles to our own marketing that we do for our dentists’ practices.
– We don’t have to do things outside our core competencies.
– But dentists are experts in dentistry, not marketing.
– Dentists make money by seeing patients and solving their dental problems.
– And expanding a practice to more than one location involves a tremendous amount of research, planning, decision-making, expenditures, and time.
– Those activities don’t make dentists any money, or at least not for quite a while.
– There’s considerable up-front outlay with relatively little return for a period of some months, at least.
– And not a little of that outlay comes in the form of increased marketing funds to help attract prospects to the new practice.
– It’s an even larger financial investment if the practice outsources its marketing.
– So while some practices are on the brink of expansion, they can’t quite make the leap.
– If you’re feeling stuck in a single facility, there’s a way you can grease the skids, so to speak, to help you grow.
– And that’s to partnker with SmartBox.
– You can position your practice to enjoy a much higher average case value …
– And a return on your marketing investment that dwarfs what you’re getting now …
– And increased demand for your services.
– If you’re thinking that sounds like marketing hype, I don’t blame you.
– I’m going to guess that your ROI isn’t nearly within that range.
– And I’ll bet your phone isn’t ringing off the hook with new patient calls.
– And I’m guessing the trajectory of your marketing isn’t going get you twice as many new patients any time soon.
– But many of our SmartBox dentists enjoy marketing ROIs between 1700 and 4600 percent!
– And they’ve doubled or even tripled the numbers of new patient phone calls.
– Let me ask you this: What would those kinds of numbers do for your expansion plans?
– SmartBox works with more than 550 dentists on 3 continents to help them get more and better patients.
– And we back our work with our 10 Thousand Dollar Performance Guarantee.
– Basically, it comes down to this – we’ll get you the number of new patient phone calls we promise.
– If we haven’t delivered what we promised after a year, we’ll cancel the rest of your agreement and send you a check for 10 thousand dollars.
– There are a few simple things that dentists have to do to keep the guarantee in force, but those are things they should do anyway.
– It’s simple and straightforward.
– So if your expansion plans are going nowhere, here’s what you should do.
– Go to www.PatientAttractionBlueprint.com and schedule a Blueprint call.
– We reserve these calls for serious dentists.
– And by serious, I mean the kind of dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double or even triple their practice.
– Or, you can stay stuck in an expansion holding pattern.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.