Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 745
Producing great online content is a requirement for dentists these days. Great content by itself, though, is no guarantee of great results. There are various issues you can face in getting your content noticed and shared. After the break, I’ll run those down and tell about content marketing tools that can solve those issues.
– Great content on your website, blog, or social media platforms is crucial for good SEO rankings.
– But many dentists make mistakes that keep them from getting the audience they want.
– Welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast. I’m Colin Receveur.
– Fortunately, there are content tools to help you fix those mistakes.
– Let’s run down 5 of them.
– The first and most obvious is that your content has spelling and grammar errors.
– Not only will Google penalize you for that, but it can also damage your reputation.
– Be sure to use spell and grammar check tools.
– It also helps to have another person look it over.
– The second issue is that you’re not getting a large enough audience.
– Think right place, right audience, and right time.
– Twitter reaches at most 20 percent of adult social media users.
– Consider Facebook, which has 62 percent of adults.
– Are you posting at the right time of day?
– Posting later in the evening almost guarantees that your content will be bumped down people’s feeds.
– WordPress allows you to pick both the day and time of posting in advance.
– The third issue is lack of content sharing by your audience.
– Shares get you an even larger audience with no effort on your part.
– Encourage and enable sharing on all your content.
– Fourth, you’re not promoting your content.
– Google Analytics can tell you who visits your content site and how they’re finding it.
– And fifth, influencers aren’t sharing your content.
– Influencers, or people with credibility and reach, are becoming more and more important.
– Social media monitoring software can help you identify the people to cultivate.
– If you’d like me to evaluate your website and tell you how it can be improved, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com, go to the Learn tab, click Products, and then click on The Swift Kick Dental Website Review about halfway down the page. You can order a customized 30-minute video critique of your site, social media presence, online patient reviews, dental videos, and more using our 131-point dental web marketing checklist.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.