Patient Attraction Episode 330
Less than a month ago, U.S. News & World Report released its top 100 list of US jobs. I think you might be surprised where “dentist” ranked. I’ll tell you when we come back.
– How does one decide what is the best job in the US?
– The publication US News & World Report looked at 7 factors and gave them different weights:
-10-Year Growth Volume, or the total number of jobs that should be created in 10 years
-10-Year Growth Percentage, or percentage growth over 10 years
– Guess what came out number 1?
– That’s right, dentist.
– According to the publication, the Bureau of Labor Statistics expects there to be 23,300 new dentists by 2022.
– That’s an increase of about 16 percent.
– Median salary is $146,340
– Job prospects and stress level are listed as average, while work flexibility is above average.
– You can find more details at http://money.usnews.com/careers/best-jobs/rankings.
– So where does your dental practice fit in this picture?
– If you have associate dentists, do they make $146,000 per year?
– And what about your stress level?
– Would you consider it average?
– Is your flexibility above average?
– Neither is the case for most dentists I talk to.
– They are working too hard, spending too much and getting too little in return.
– According to this report, it’s only going to get worse for you.
– By 2022, you will have 16 percent more competition.
– So for every 6 dentists in your community, add one more.
– What are you doing to get yourself more patients, more profits and more freedom?
– What are you doing to survive the onslaught of new competitors?
– I encourage you to start with my book, “Attract More Patients in the Next Six Months Than in the Last Six Years.” The book is the culmination of all my marketing expertise, and it can be yours for only the $4.97 cost of shipping at www.MoreAndBetterPatients.com.
– If you’re ready to discover what my clients know that you don’t about attracting patients online, you should schedule a Patient Attraction Blueprint Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. For more information, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.