Patient Attraction Episode 475
Welcome to the Sunday edition of the Patient Attraction podcast. Today, I’m going to tell you about Infusionsoft and why we use it with all of our dental clients. Stay tuned.
– Hi, Colin here and today I want to talk about Infusionsoft.
– Infusionsoft is a marketing-automation company that is specifically designed to help small- and medium-sized businesses just like dental practices.
– It automates the messages dental prospects receive from you once you get their contact information.
– The biggest way we use Infusionsoft for dentists is to create and deliver emails based on conditional logic and customer behavior.
– You also can use use Infusionsoft to send blanket emails to prospects or patients who meet certain criteria that you decide.
– The software does a lot of other cool stuff too.
– The main thing it does is keep you and your staff from having to manually keep up with staying connected to your existing and potential patients.
– We set up every dentist we work with on Infusionsoft.
– One of the best parts is its consistency.
– There are lots of email marketing platforms that advertise their deliverability rates with inflated numbers.
– Infusionsoft considers an email delivered when it leaves the Infusionsoft servers, is received by the recipient’s Internet service provider, and the ISP responds back to Infusionsoft.
– For people who sign up to receive emails through Infusionsoft, the delivery rates are:
-99.43% for single opt-in
-99.74% for double opt-in
-and 99.74% for transactional emails
– The average for all types of emails in 99.47 percent.
– This doesn’t mean that percentage reach the inbox, just that it got to the ISP and the ISP acknowledged receipt.
– Content, sender address reputation, among other items, determine whether the email gets to the inbox.
– But those deliverability numbers are nothing short of outstanding.
– And deliverability is one of the most fundamental parts of email marketing.
– If the email never gets there, the prospect never sees your message.
– When the prospect gets the emails, you can keep in touch with your prospects until they’re ready to move forward and set an appointment.
– Until they’re ready to accept that treatment plan.
– Or until they’re ready to accept that large case that you proposed to them.
– If you’re ready to discover how Infusionsoft can help you attract patients online, you should schedule a Patient Attraction Blueprint Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. For more information, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.