Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 881
The whole world’s going mobile. Last year, searches from mobile devices overtook searches from laptops or desktops for the first time. The trend is continuing, and Google has recognized that mobile search is the future. After the break, I’ll be back to tell you why your dental prospects may not be finding you online. Stay tuned.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– When it comes to the internet, dentists tend to be late adopters.
– That’s particularly true for their websites.
– Most dentists came late to the party, and once their websites were up, they were satisfied.
– Then they forgot about their websites for 6 or 8 or 10 years.
– I’m not kidding, we see websites that haven’t been updated since 2006.
– The internet’s moved on, leaving those dentists to wonder why they’re not getting more new patients from their websites.
– Google has some “rules” for how it ranks search results, and one of those rules is that it favors fresh, helpful, and authoritative content.
– Most dentists’ website content is anything but fresh.
– Google has another rule now – websites have to be mobile-friendly, meaning that they have to load quickly and display properly across a variety of mobile devices.
– A website that’s more than 5 years old almost certainly won’t show properly when a smartphone or tablet user tries to call it up.
– And since Google is all about the user’s experience now, it penalizes websites that aren’t mobile-friendly in search engine results pages.
– Your dental prospects won’t find you.
– When’s the last time your website content was updated?
– And when was the last time you tried to pull it up on a mobile device?
– But you’ve got better things to do than to monitor your website and your search engine ranking, because those don’t make you money.
– There’s a better way than trying to keep up to date on all the changes in internet marketing.
– Are you ready to fast-track your success? Are you ready for more patients, more profits, and more freedom? If so, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/application.
– Tune in to our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.