Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1037
The old saying “It takes money to make money” certainly applies to dentists. But when it comes to your marketing expenditures, you may be laying out a lot of cash and not getting enough in return. After the break, I’ll be back to tell you how you can get more and better patients and a much higher return on your marketing investment.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I know a lot of dentists, and I know that too many of them are settling for too little when it comes to a return on their marketing.
– Many dentists are happy with a 300 or 400 percent return on their marketing.
– They’re setting their sights way too low.
– Your practice needs 2 things to grow: new patients, and the funds to acquire more equipment and staff to service those patients.
– If your marketing ROI is a measly few hundred percent, you’re going to grow slowly, if at all.
– If you need to unexpectedly replace a major piece of equipment, your growth will be slowed even more.
– Why are you settling for so little return from your marketing when you could be getting so much more?
– Quite a few of our SmartBox dentists are enjoying marketing ROIs between 1700 and 4600 percent.
– What could your practice do with that kind of return?
– How much easier would you breathe?
– You won’t get that kind of ROI by using a traditional dental marketing approach.
– But you can do what Dr. CJ Landry in Marrero, Louisiana, did – become a SmartBox dentist.
– Here’s what he found: “I’ve had several different marketing companies over the years that promised results …
– “… at the end of the term, [I] looked back at the results, and they hadn’t produced.
– “With SmartBox, there’s constant follow-up, there’s education for all my employees, and I see a greater return on my investment.”
– Find out what a Patient Attraction System™ will do for you. Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved only for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Join me tomorrow for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.