Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1203
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Selling dental case solutions to patients is usually a frustrating business.
– All too often, new patients respond with suspicion rather than acceptance.
– To some extent, we can blame bad dentists and corporate dentistry for the problem.
– More and more news stories are surfacing about dentists who recommend unneeded treatment – not just in corporate practices, but even by private dentists.
– There are even more stories appearing in the media about botched dental treatment, sometimes with horrific results.
– You know, and I know, that these cases are outliers.
– The general public probably knows that, too, on one level.
– On another level, honorable and capable dentists become tarred with the same brush.
– It’s not fair, but there it is.
– Dentists are having to work harder to sell themselves and their case solutions because of the actions of a relative few.
– Dentistry is a trust-based profession at its core.
– You need to trust the person who’s going to put hands and sharp instruments into your mouth and do things to your teeth and gums.
– Anything that impairs that trust makes it harder to get to yes.
– If you follow this train of thought through to the end, you’ll realize that becoming the trusted dentist to your prospects is more important than ever.
– That’s a hard thing to convey effectively in newspaper ads, on radio or TV, or in postcards.
– These days, the place to begin building trust and rapport with your prospects is the internet.
– Well over 90 percent of people begin their search for a dentist online.
– That’s where they’ll first see your name and begin to form an impression.
– Every bit of your online marketing has to work together to convey to prospects that you’re the right dentist for them – not just the lowest-price one.
– Prospects need to view you as relatable, likable, trustworthy, and expert.
– They need to come to see you as the best and only logical choice to solve their dental problems.
– That takes time, consistency, and lots of “touches” with your prospects.
– Your website, your blog, your social media, your patients’ testimonials, and your own doctor videos have to focus on the same goal.
– That goal is to convince prospects before they ever set foot in your practice that they can trust you and believe you.
– When you accomplish that goal, your new patients are predisposed to believe you when you tell them what care they need.
– They’re also predisposed to agree to pay because they can’t see themselves price shopping the doctor they’ve already invested in.
– The process I’ve just described is the essence of what SmartBox’s Patient Attraction System™ accomplishes for our dentists.
– We position them as the best and only logical choice for better patients, those with the ability and willingness to pay more for the right dentist.
– We help more than 550 dentists on 3 continents get more and better patients.
– And we help those dentists get to yes way more often.
– Are you interested in seeing a Patient Attraction System™ that can double or even triple your practice?
– Not to mention making the selling process much more fun?
– Then visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com and reserve your no-cost, no-obligation Practice Discovery Session™.
– After the session, you’ll receive your free Patient Attraction Roadmap™ as well.
– We’ll show you how you can get to yes a lot more often and a lot easier.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.