Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1247
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur, CEO of SmartBox.
– Dentists all over the country tell me that the economic recovery has been a mixed blessing.
– True, those dentists are making money.
– But it’s also true that they’re working way too hard to do it.
– The doctors I talk with tell me they’re practically running between rooms trying to keep up.
– That might sound like a gold mine, but it’s not.
– Those dentists are seeing mostly insurance-driven, price-shopping, and one-and-done patients.
– They’re working too hard for too long for too little.
– That pace, and the number of hours spent hunched over the chair, can take a toll on necks and backs.
– Quite a few of those dentists are wondering just how long they can keep this pace up.
– And yet they insist on wearing their “overwhelmed dentist” hats.
– The truly sad part is that all this is completely unnecessary.
– Dentistry shouldn’t be a high-volume proposition, and it doesn’t have to be.
– Dentists who advertise low price and insurance acceptance actually create this situation for themselves.
– There’s an old saying – you get what you market for, and those dentists are living proof.
– Low price and insurance isn’t the cream of the dental-prospect crop.
– There are better prospects out there who aren’t motivated by getting the lowest price or what their dental insurance will pay for.
– These are prospects who have the willingness and ability to go fee-for-service to get what they want.
– Meet or surpass their expectations, and you will likely have a patient for life.
– Not only is their initial case value higher, but their lifetime value to your practice is orders of magnitude greater.
– With better patients in your chairs, you need far fewer to make even more money than you’re making now.
– Just ask Dr. Travis Watson of Marietta, Georgia.
– He told us, “A consistent goal that we have is to continue to have the new patients come in that are high quality …
– “who are interested in comprehensive dentistry and really just want something better for themselves, and aren’t just what we call single-tooth type situations.
– “They’re more of the fine cases that we enjoy doing, so that’s always going to be a goal for us.”
– Imagine doing more of the cases you love doing rather than taking what walks through the door.
– Imagine having the time to enjoy dentistry again instead of having to rush to your next case.
– Imagine having the ability to actually get away from your practice for a real vacation.
– These aren’t just pipe dreams.
– SmartBox is making this scenario a reality for hundreds of dentists on 3 continents.
– We provide a steady stream of better dental patients so our doctors can focus on actually doing the dentistry.
– SmartBox doctors can work less, earn more, and enjoy life again.
– Discover what SmartBox can do for your dental practice.
– Visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com and reserve your no-cost, no-obligation Practice Discovery Session™.
– After the session, you’ll receive your free Patient Attraction Roadmap™ as well.
– It’s yours to use however you wish.
– It’s time to take off the “overwhelmed dentist” hat and embrace the better life that better dental patients can provide.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.