Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 917
Dental patient testimonials are very powerful in helping you attract patients to your practice – if they’re quality testimonials. Stay tuned. After the break, I’ll be back to tell you how to make your testimonial videos rock.
– I’m Colin Receveur, Founder & CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– You’re watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– Online testimonials are the new word-of-mouth advertising.
– That’s true whether they’re written or video testimonials.
– Your potential dental patients from every demographic consult those testimonials before choosing a dentist.
– And video testimonials are the most powerful social proof you can get.
– Seeing and hearing your patients give their testimonials in their own words is undeniable proof.
– Let’s dispense with the basics: You have to have good picture, a good setting, and good sound.
– But the most important parts are what your patients say and how they say it.
– Most dentists’ patient videos are all about how wonderful everybody is in the practice and how well they were treated.
– What you really want are testimonials about the specific problems your patients had, and how the problems were affecting their lives.
– That should be followed by what you did to solve those problems, and how your patients’ lives are better as a result.
– For instance, you could have an edentulous patient who now has implant-supported dentures.
– Or someone with severe periodontal disease who was able to keep their teeth and regain their health.
– These problem-specific testimonial videos are the most powerful you can get because the viewers will identify with the patient.
– And they’ll come to believe that you can solve their problems and that their lives will be better, too.
– You don’t want your patient videos to come off as rehearsed, but you do need to structure them to cover the points that I just mentioned.
– That may take a few dry runs first, and you need to remain encouraging throughout.
– If their enthusiasm and pleasure at the result of your work come through, you’ll make a lot of converts.
– Take advantage of the powerful social proof that testimonial videos provide and grow your practice.
– Dr. Mike Fuesting in Danville, Illinois, really likes the video testimonials that SmartBox provided for him.
– “The quality of video that you guys have on the sites and stuff, I really like that.
– “I’ve tried to do some of our patient testimonials … and it’s not near the same quality that you have. I think that’s excellent.”
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.