Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 917
Dental patient testimonials are very powerful in helping you attract patients to your practice – if they’re quality testimonials. Stay tuned. After the break, I’ll be back to tell you how to make your testimonial videos rock.
– I’m Colin Receveur, Founder & CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– You’re watching the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– Online testimonials are the new word-of-mouth advertising.
– That’s true whether they’re written or video testimonials.
– Your potential dental patients from every demographic consult those testimonials before choosing a dentist.
– And video testimonials are the most powerful social proof you can get.
– Seeing and hearing your patients give their testimonials in their own words is undeniable proof.
– Let’s dispense with the basics: You have to have good picture, a good setting, and good sound.
– But the most important parts are what your patients say and how they say it.
– Most dentists’ patient videos are all about how wonderful everybody is in the practice and how well they were treated.
– What you really want are testimonials about the specific problems your patients had, and how the problems were affecting their lives.
– That should be followed by what you did to solve those problems, and how your patients’ lives are better as a result.
– For instance, you could have an edentulous patient who now has implant-supported dentures.
– Or someone with severe periodontal disease who was able to keep their teeth and regain their health.
– These problem-specific testimonial videos are the most powerful you can get because the viewers will identify with the patient.
– And they’ll come to believe that you can solve their problems and that their lives will be better, too.
– You don’t want your patient videos to come off as rehearsed, but you do need to structure them to cover the points that I just mentioned.
– That may take a few dry runs first, and you need to remain encouraging throughout.
– If their enthusiasm and pleasure at the result of your work come through, you’ll make a lot of converts.
– Take advantage of the powerful social proof that testimonial videos provide and grow your practice.
– Dr. Mike Fuesting in Danville, Illinois, really likes the video testimonials that SmartBox provided for him.
– “The quality of video that you guys have on the sites and stuff, I really like that.
– “I’ve tried to do some of our patient testimonials … and it’s not near the same quality that you have. I think that’s excellent.”
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.