Patient Attraction Episode 426
Welcome back to another Patient Attraction Podcast. Today, I’m going to tell you about the second of our four pillars in our patient attraction system: conversion. Stay tuned.
– Hi, Colin here and I want to channel my inner Alec Baldwin from the movie “Glengarry Glen Ross.”
– There is a great scene where he is just laying out some underperforming real estate salesmen.
– The language is definitely NSFW.
– But he tells the salesmen to ABC: Always Be Closing.
– I would change that just slightly to say that your marketing should ABC: Always be Converting.
– Converting is the second pillar of our patient attraction system.
– Top Website Qs:
- Multiple / Old websites
- Website Portable / Upgrade
- Adobe Flash vs. HTML5
- Scrolling banners
- Reverse Contrast
- Wrong Content or Over-Education
- Leverage as a sales tool
- Optimized for Google & Not Attracting New Patients
– Another method of conversion is video on your website:
- What’s the first impression?
- Your outdoor sign
- Cialdini’s Weapons of Persuasion
- Not going to meet you for a free consult
- Camera Shake
- Sound Echo
- Outside Noise
- Clinical Setting
- Dialogue in Background
- Bad Lighting
- Exuding Professionalism
– Why leverage video?
– Comscore says people stay 2 minutes longer on your site.
– According to Moz, posts with video attract 3x more clicks.
– Forrester Research says websites with video are 53x more likely to rank page 1 on Google.
– And Marketingland says 62% of Google searches include video, and 80% of these videos come from YouTube.
– So remember: ABC.
– Come back tomorrow when we talk about follow-up.
– To get a copy of my presentation and much more information, text the word “Attract” to (502) 442-2513
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.