Patient Attraction Episode 424
TGIF everyone and welcome to another Patient Attraction Podcast. I’m Colin Receveur, and today I want to start our look at SmartBox Web Marketing’s industry-leading patient attraction system. I’ll give away all of my secrets when we return.
– I had a booth at the Townie Meeting in Las Vegas last month, and I probably talked to dozens of dentists.
– Almost all the ones who didn’t know me or hadn’t read my book asked something to the effect of, “So you build websites?”
– Of course, the answer is yes.
– We build very effective and attractive websites.
– But websites are only part of our patient attraction system.
– Nowadays, most high school kids can build you a website.
– What sets us apart from JUST building websites is the way we drive traffic to the website, use the website to convert visitors to patients, and help you track the effectiveness of your various marketing efforts.
– With our patient attraction system:
- Be seen and dominate your local market area.
- Attract the lion’s share of the new patients searching.
- Deliver information to consumers how consumers want it.
- Keep your name in front of prospective patients.
- Deliver WOW experience before they step foot in your office.
- Build trust and rapport on auto-pilot.
- Let prospective patients get to know, like, and trust you.
At SmartBox, we use 4 Pillars of Patient Attraction
– Today and tomorrow, let’s talk about visibility.
– First, organic SEO, or search engine optimization.
– Content is king.
- Spots #1-#3 takes 90%
- Highly relevant to searcher
- More “buyers” than in PPC
- 40-60% of Phone Calls
- Getting #1 isn’t hard
- Ranking Reports
- Content is King
- Maturity of the Searcher
- Long-tail keywords
– Another way to gain visibility is by putting video on your website.
– According to Forrester Research: Websites with video are 53x more likely to rank page 1 on Google.
– Marketingland says 62% of Google searches include video, and 80% of these videos come from YouTube.
– Be wary to gaining visibility through discounts, like Groupon and special offers.
- Volume Through Door
- Looking For Next Deal
- No Loyalty/Appreciation
- Low Retention
- “Mirror Effect”
– The race to the bottom is a slippery slope.
– Come back tomorrow, and we’ll talk about pay per click.
– To get a copy of my Townie presentation and much more information, text the word “Attract” to (502) 442-2513.
– Until next time, keep moving forward.