Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 421
Not attracting the patients you want? Come back after the break, and I’ll tell you why.
– Colin here, and thanks for joining me for the second day of our look at the presentation I gave last month at the Townie meeting in Las Vegas.
– We’re talking about how a systems-based patient attraction system can bring you the patients YOU want.
– So in the average market area with an average marketing campaign, you should be attracting:
– 50 phone calls after 6 months online
– and 100 phone calls after 12 months online
– Big market areas = more new patients
– Higher patient to dentist ratio = more new patients
– More aggressive marketing = more new patients
– Are those the numbers you are seeing?
– Probably not.
– Here are the common reasons for lack of success:
- Lack of new patients
- Corporate dentistry take-over
- Ineffective marketing systems
- Need the right kind of patients
- No freedom and personal life
– Successful marketing is a combination of three things:
– Presenting the right message to the right audience at the right time.
– But what worked, what works, and what will work changes regularly.
– There are an unlimited number of pieces in the puzzle.
– But the core principles remain the same.
– Think about how you buy a new car vs. how you renew your driver’s license.
– You can also think about Mail Order => YellowPages => Internet.
– So how do dentists find success?
– One way is not to mistake tools for the end results.
– For instance, consider Amazon vs. your practice.
– Look at your dream home/lake house.
– You leverage tools to get results.
– How do you define success?
– Let’s look at clicks vs. calls.
– Hits and clicks do not equal results.
– Facebook Likes do not equal results.
– Twitter followers do not equal results.
– Even #1 rankings do not equal results.
– What Are Your Results?
– 35,000 clicks later…
– $150,000 spent later…
– 40 “flip cam” videos later…
– 5,000 Facebook Likes later…
– 150 1st-page Google rankings later…
– …did the phone ring?
– Come back tomorrow and we’ll talk about your we-we problem.
– Just as a reminder, to get a copy of my presentation and much more information, text the word “Attract” to (502) 442-2513.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.