Patient Attraction Episode 420
Some of you may remember that I spoke at the Townie Meeting in Las Vegas about a month ago. I got to interview Dr. Howard Farran about his views on marketing for a podcast. I also got to give a presentation to more than 40 dentists that explains how to attract more and better patients online. For the next 9 days, I’m going to share that same information with you in short, digestible chunks. Today, I’ll tell you a little about myself. Stay tuned.
– I am Colin Receveur, CEO and founder of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– I’m not a dentist.
– But I grew up around dentistry.
– My father, Ron Receveur, has been in private practice since ’81.
– I started off filing patient charts in his office at about 7 years old for about a nickel apiece.
– Dr. Ron also was my original marketing client.
– His practice has served as the “testing bed” for our marketing systems.
– I also regularly see my mother and much of my extended family.
– In fact, it would be hard to come to Southern Indiana without running into a family member of mine.
– You may have heard of some of my family.
– The famous Butt Drugs, started by my grandfather after he returned from WWII, is now run by my cousin.
– You may have seen it online or on any number of late night talk shows after a commercial went viral a few years ago.
– I’m also a family man, spending as much time as I can with my wife, Amanda; son, Ben; and daughter, Emma.
– Like many of you, everything I do is to give them as good a life as I can.
– Professionally, I have been endorsed on LinkedIn for a host of things:
– Web Marketing
– Mobile Marketing
– Web Design
– Online Marketing
– Social Media Marketing
– Content Marketing
– Social Networking
– and Blogging
– But the one that matters most, the one that ties them all together, is Marketing Strategy.
– Come back tomorrow and I’ll tell you why strategy is so important.
– To get a copy of my Townie presentation and much more information, text the word “Attract” to (502) 442-2513.
– That’s Alpha Tango Tango Romeo Alpha Charlie Tango (A T T R A C T) to 502-442-2513.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.